Recent accidents2019-02-28 @ 03:00-12:00; Server center maintenance failure caused reboot and misconfiguration affecting a couple AccSyn instances.
MANUALS AND RESOURCES
Articles that cover common questions you may have about AccSyn.
TRIAL, SUBSCRIPTIONS AND PRICING
- Easy-to-follow instructions on how to setup Accsyn for particular use.
- Can't find the answer to your problems, have discovered a bug or have a feature request?
As a premium customer, your are entitled to prioritised support through our chat channels and by telephone. We use Slack as our chat solution and you will be invited to your Slack channel during sign on.
Note: If you cannot use Slack and/or have your own chat solution we are open to other arrangements.
For urgent matters, of chat/telephone does not respond in time, please also send an urgent E-mail to email@example.com. Find more information about our E-mail support below.
Send an E-mail to the following address:
Please consider these guidelines:
- We are a small company without a huge support organization, support are currently answered by our lead developers during office hours and we intend to only have developers with full insight into code base as a first point of contact - this is to ensure fastest possible problem solving.
- Use a descriptive subject, "Need help" is a bad example of E-mail subject. A good subject looks like "Crash when trying to write file to my disk".
- We answer support E-mails in the order they come in. If you have an urgent matter that has put your production to a stop - begin subject with the word "URGENT" in capital letters and we will prioritise the matter.
- We answer support E-mails during office hours (see below), outside these times we answer sporadically with any guarantee on response times.
Support office hours:
08.00-18.00 CET (Swedish holidays)
We use slack for resolving support matters that cannot be solved over E-mail. A slack invite will be sent by us, unless you have your own slack and wish to host the chat by inviting our support staff.
Accsyn SaaS is provided "as is" which means it is a best effort service. If you have questions regarding our support obligations, have look at our terms and conditions.