- Backbone optimisations and performance improvements.
- Web app; Preview support of formats: .mp4,.jpg,.tiff,.png,.pdf,.svg,.ico,.ogg,.mkv,.jpeg,.apng,.bmp,.gif,.txt,.html,.json,.xml,.wav, & .webm. Setting beneath Misc for turning previews off.
- Web app; General improvements, visibility in mobile devices with responsive toolars. Improved volume, share and file browsing.
- Python API; Improved job queries - "finished" boolean attribute to match GUI:s.
- Web app; Support for file resources upload (ADMIN>Resources).
* b2; Turned off default job submit E-mail notifications.
* b10; Webapp/Mail; Global Email config now supports resources as attachments for "registered" (invite) and "joined" Emails sendouts.
* b11; APP; Now asks if a new revision exists, remembers user choice and will not ask again until next new revision.
* b12; APP; Clear history option in prefs - makes Accsyn forget previous entered user input and logins.
* b2; Transmit; browsed subfolders were ignored.
* b6; Browser upload; fixed bug in Safari.
* b1; WEBAPP; Adming pages improvements, fixed proper page history and URI:s allowing going back to were you were before.
* b2; WEBAPP; "+NEW TRANSFER" option instead of "SEND>" that aligns with GUI app.
* b2; GUI; Edit queue now has link to more settings in webapp.
* b3; WEBAPP; Improved transfer/job list.
* b4; WEBAPP; Removed reports and added log view for admin sections.
* b5; Publish; Additional metadata support, in key=value or JSON format.
* b7; Webapp; admin pages bug fixes and improvements.
* b8; Metadata support; metadata can now be configured on domain(global), user, share, site, client/server, queue and job level. This metadata is supplied to hooks. Divided into internal and external, where external metadata is exposed to client side hooks/jobs.
* b9; GUI; Queue now shown when opening a delivered job.
* b10; GUI,Send job; Disabled user are now hidden by default. Sending a package to a disabled user now enables user.
* b11; SOCKS (v4 & v5) support for desktop app, configured through environment variables or during login.
* b12; WEBAPP; During server install and edit, the root shares it is supposed to server can now be selected.
* b13; If no client is serving a root share, and root share is not disabled, an issue will be recorded.
* b14; GUI Submit; Proper warning if trying to add the same source file twice.
* b14; WEBAPP & GUI; Consolidated/improved further.
* b15; GUI; Status bar, show upload/download speed and current transfer going on.
* b15; GUI; Process logs now shows client and server log side by side, with option to turn off server log. Refreshes automatically.
* b17; Redefined proxy environment variables, consolidated into one - ACCSYN_PROXY having format "<type>:<addr>:<port>" where type can be 'accsyn' or 'socks/socks5'. Backward compatible with old format "addr:port" which interprets as an Accsyn proxy type.
* b18; WEBAPP>Admin>Sites; Built-in default sites are now hidden by default.
* b19; WEBAPP; When creating a queue, job done Email recipients can be defined.
* b21; Python API; Pre-publish support.
* b22; Python API; Query and update job tasks support.
* b23; GUI Submit; Absolute path are now visible in browsers for employees/admins.
* b23; GUI Submit; Create dir, rename, move and delete buttons now also visible during download.
* b1; GUI; Search box did not stay minimized.
* b14; GUI Submit; Fixed bug during download with mirrored share paths - was not enabled during certain circumstances.
* b20; WEBAPP; Fixed bug were invite user buttons did not work and a few other issues.
* b23; GUI Submit; Fixed bug where Dropoff radio button randomly disappeared.
* b1; Publish feature; allow user to upload files and metadata directly into production workflow. Defined through hook scripts that validate input and post process data.
* b2; WEBAPP; Improved application download dialog, now detecting and suggesting operating system.
* b3; WEBAPP; MD5 sum are now listed with installer packages.
* b5; Desktop application now have RPM and DEB builds aswell.
* b6; UI improvements.
* b9; Additional RPM (RHEL/CentOS) and DEB (Ubuntu) desktop app installers.
* b14; Auto join now have a password setting, enabling only authorized guests to register and account and upload files.
* b1; Invite user option now back again when choosing user upon sending out files.
* b8; GUI; Now showing PUSH/PULL options in main interface if on hq or a site..
* b11; Fixed dispatch bug - jobs in a queue created by a user that was enabled got stuck, without proper warning message.
* b12; WEBAPP; Fixed bug in transfer>Delivered - first job were always viewed regardless which where opened.
* b13; WEBAPP; Fixed bug if many tabs open and login/logout occur they became out of sync.
* b1; WEBAPP; Rehaul of admin pages, improved looks on mobile devices.
* b1; GUI; Admins and employees now have NEW button instead of UPLOAD, DOWNLOAD and SEND.
* b3; Site/Internet location is now autodetected, and affects upload/download buttons in GUI.
* b5; GUI/Job view; Job chat function. Description is now the first message in a job chat thread. Chat can be extended to other future entities.
* b6; Server/Daemon watchdog, restarts daemon if hangs - no activity in 5 minutes. Can take on stop/restart/start requests. (requires reinstall).
* b6; GUI; Improved user and site selected dialogs that remembers last entry.
* b6; ASC; File permissions can be configured to be preserved during transfer if both sides POSIX compliant operating systems (Mac OS, Linux, Unix).
* b7; GUI/Login; Now remembers previously used accounts to aid user switching.
* b18; GUI; Rehauled prefs view.
* b20; GUI; Support for auto update. New "Check for updates" prefs button and dialog, will now download and update Accsyn instead of launching browser download.
* b1; WWW/admin; Fixed bug were transfer_conf/notmp & transfer_conf/nolock could be set on queues.
* b1; File locking now turned OFF by default - usually causes problems with certain storage subsystems.
* b3; GUI; Fixed bug when right clicking job and about to change position - now taking selected job in account, not the clicked one.
* b4; GUI/Submit; Hide shares during PUSH, PULL or TRANSFER.
* b9; [ASC]; Fixed causing infinite connection attempts even if all ports are blocked/unreachable.
* b10; General bug fixes and improvements.
* b12; Deleting a user now migrates ownership of queues and servers to user performing delete.
* b1; Porting to AccSyn (v1.2, product rename with additional features) initiated.
* b2; GUI/Job submit; A ongoing dir listing may be interrupted. File listing rows now highlighted when hovered. Right click menu now have Refresh option & Add selected file(s).
* b8; FHC; 3x less memory consumption during file reading at sending party.
* b9; FHC; Attempts to log out of memory errors.
* b12; GUI/Submit; Goto now accepts entering a raw share name.
* b24; Web submit; Download/Upload now supports site push/pull.
* b26; Consolidated fonts with desktop app and www frontend/web page (Roboto/Roboto Thin).
* b28; GUI/Goto path; Option to sort by common or recent. Remembers choice.
BUG FIXES (b=build)
* b2; GUI/Job submit; Fixed bug were upload from local mapped share did not enable Mirror path destination option.
* b3; Fixed bug were a function in instance could stop update internal state (user activation status).
* b4; GUI/Job submit; Bug fixes: (mirror paths to local share) switching shares did not update GUI, (mirror paths to local share) strange paths in file list - now only showing absolute local path, already added files were affected when changing destination mode. Sorting by filename now always puts '..' on top.
* b10; FHC; Fixed bug when picking up setting transfer_ignore_existing per task- mixed up 'file' and 'directory'.
* b11; FHC; Fixed bug where task indexes got reordered during transfer init phase.
* b12; GUI/Submit; Fixed bug where Add selected were unavailable when dest mode was Share mirror.
* b13; FHC; Crashes without a leaving a non-zero exitcode are now detected, i.e. segfaults.
* b14; GUI; Fixed bug when transfering an entire root share failed.
* b17; FHC; Bug fixes in file list building causing relative names to end up wrong at other end.
* b18; GUI/Submit; Bug fixes with local share path mirror on dropped files.
* b23; FHC; Further buf fixes/optimisations in protocol.
* b26; GUI/Submit; Bug fixes in file listing, now sorting alphabetially default and sorting by file size properly.
* b26; GUI/Submit; Now remembers to mirror share paths if was chosen previous submit.
* b28; GUI/Submit; Share listing should have a minimum width.
* b27; GUI; Password entry slided with garbage placeholder chars. Window titles had wrong spacing.
* b1; Users can now be configured to be bound to a queue.
* b1; Improved UI - log button displayed on failed jobs.
* b4; Do not fail immediately upon a single file/directory - attempt transfer rest of package and then fail at end.
* b6; Improved E-mails and web app overall.
* b10; Webapp; Improved download and upload progress bars.
* b11; "User shares/server"; Users to install FilmHUB as server and configure fixed path for shares on their side - enables receiving files without interaction. Enables future pull of files from user.
* b12; Descriptions on job queues, show when hovering queue in UI:s.
* b12; FHC; If server cannot bind to port, ban the port for a couple of minutes and retry it later.
* b12; Python API; Tasks(files) can now be added to transfers destined users, not only site transfer.
* b13; Web transfers; Cloud instance are boosted to 500Mbps during transfers for maximum throughput (expires after 4 minutes).
* b14; Admin/shares; Enable/disable shares directly from list. Hides disabled shares by default.
* b14; Admin/users; Hides disabled users by default;
* b16; GUI/Submit; Shares now grouped by 1) Root shares 2) Standard shares 3) Home shares. Disabled shares are hidden by default, right click context menu gives option to show/load them.
* b17; Improved web transfer speeds.
* b21; Show queue and change queue from web app.
* b21; Optimized FilmHUB to dispatch faster when many jobs queued up.
* b22; GUI/Job view; Can now load transfer logs from previous retries.
* b26; Admin/Audits; New section for vieweing failed logins, jobs submit failures and find jobs containing a path element - first iteration.
* b28; GUI Submit/browser; [Goto] folder button.
* b33; Dynamic bandwidth limit during transfer, no need to restart transfer.
* b35; Submit/browse, GUI&Webapp; On Goto path, show history of latest locations. Store browse history per user.
* b37; Detect stalling transfers - fails after 5 minutes of inactivity letting other jobs pass.
* b1, GUI; Sort by name did not work.
* b4; ZIP on web transfer; Skips files that cannot be compressed.
* b11; GUI; Error in log if source file size calculation fails.
* b20; GUI Submit; Now recognizes local share mappings for users - support for mirror paths between local and remote share.
* b21; Drag-n-drop file does not show SEND option or PUSH/PULL.
* b21; Fixed bug that caused transmit jobs to fail.
* b32; Fixed bug that caused bandwidth limited encrypted jobs to fail.
* b38; Job submit; Add more files after drag-n-drop did reset selected destination.
* Server can now be installed both using PIN (simplified setup) or by password login, enable future user servers.
* Hook job data now includes list of clients, human readable source & dest. Remote paths are obscured.
* Optimised logging at clients - now only rotating 10x10MB log files.
* Last 512KB or client app log files can now be appended to client report (CLI: '--include_client_log' option).
* Removed port blacklisting feature, replaced with connect failure tracking and weighed proposals to server.
* Servers can now be updated from their Admin page.
* Clients will automatically update on launch if behind in version.
* Rehauled submit dialog first step - select type to include descriptive help text.
* Upload now suggest to browse shares if have no home share or home share disabled.
* Submit job; file list now shows sorting arrows.
* Addtional pointers when entering and leaving setup wizard.
* API session now expire 30 days after last accessed.
* Clients/desktop app are allowed to be behind backend in version, prevent auto update in these cases.
* Create root share; paths can now be added, for example UNC paths on Windows, that is not listed.
* Admin dashboard with latest shared directories and license info.
* Progress bar now shows total progress and not only progress of files out of sync. Progress is now saved permanently and kept visible for paused/aborted jobs.
* Send option now available in web app - build and send a package to an existing or new user.
* Detects if a root share is missing and drops it to offline + spawns an issue.
* Rewrote E-mail configuration for domain, overridable at share and queue level.
* Grace for invites, defaults to 7 days. Configurable beneath ADMIN>SETTINGS>User.
* Umask setting for server side Linux/UNIX transfer processes, configurable beneath ADMIN>SETTINGS>File Transfer.
* _20; Improved desktop app upload file management @ share, with right click menu.
* _20; Clients admin listing, with possibility to set site for a non-user client.
* _26; API sessions now attempts to renew and reuse expired sessions properly.
* Performance fixes.
* Admin>Servers; Override IP now lists all clients.
* Temporary file renaming & locking issues now logged properly.
* Fixed bugs in job submit, mirrored paths did not preview correctly.
* Backend performance optimised.
* Fixed SSL cert issues with web transfers, now relaying files over backend instead of direct server connection.
* Fix bug were WAN IP and ports could not be configured for a server.
* Fixed bug in installer - GUI installer could not re-use existing config, only command line installer.
* Files having paths with a mixture of whitespaces (' ') and ampersands ('&') could not be transferred.
* Fixed bug where Mac OS X servers could not be updated throug web admin.
* Fixed multiple bugs in site server installation @ ADMIN>SERVERS.
* Web application reloads if FilmHUB has been updated.
* Hook execution are now logged to file.
* Scrollbars now have increment/decrement arrows.
* When browsing destination, directory has to be entered to be chosen - not only selected.
* The domain is not shown during login, only the name. Domain now shown as tooltip.
* Client Java runtime now at version 1.8-202.
* Mail queue sending mail in background, with logarithmic fallback retries on fail.
* Improved web transfer upload and download, fixed major bugs.
* Edit shares could cause parent, root share and path to be lost.
* Create root share failed on listing client root/mounts.
* Refactored workareas > shares, complete rehaul of internal path specifications for transfer jobs.
* New 'transfer_bucketsize' (submit: bucket size) setting for transfer jobs - tell how many tasks at time should be dispatched.
* Optimized submit - fetch list of sites & users.
* Cleaned up/improved transfer logs.
* Removed old beta "workarea" concept - replaced with shares. Previous shares are now "root shares".
* New client install routine involving a 6-digit PIN for ease-of-use.
* Setup wizard for new installations.
* Added 'transfer_ignore_existing' setting, valid @ domain, queue, job & task level.
* Made sure that job submit post hooks finished before transfer starts.
* Added 'transfer_include' & 'transfer_exclude' settings @ globalm queue and job level. Similar to rsync --include & --exclude
* FilmHUB copy now allows for files in subfolders to change/disappear during transfer, without failure.
* Additional advanced transfer settings for adjusting buffers and file locking.
* Share transfer settings that overrides domain settings, applied for shared involved @ server side.
* Logo displayed in desktop app.
* Setup wizard supporting server install>firewall config>share browse and final settings + guides.
* Custom portal backend supporting spawn of new domain VM.
* Site to site transfer support, requires local IP overrides (preferred) or FilmHUB standard ports 45190-45209 forwarded to site servers a both ends.
* GUI Submit; Recognizes local share path overrides in ENVs.
* Web app; First iteration of admin pages, supporting users/shares and settings.
* Cloud; Backend for supporting demo installations/customer portal.
* Overall optimizations in network traffic.
* GUI; Improved job view - toggle between list tasks and edit job.
* Employees could not browse download, just mirror paths.
* CLI; 'client find' now includes FilmHUB version.
* Copy; Optimized file transfer protocol, this version is NOT backward compatible with lower versions!
* Job submit (cmdline/API); Support for trailing slash on destination path - treats last path element as the destination folder to put source file in (rsync notation).
* Jobs; Metadata support, both on job level and task lever. Provided at hook execution.
* GUI; Job edit now sharing same inputs as during job submit.
* Python API; 'ls': Recursive, maxdepths, directories_only, files_only options. New 'exists' function.
* Copy; Protection against files overwriting folders, will now put file beneath folder instead.
* GUI; Resend option, for packages destined users. Allows user to re-download package on different client/other folder.
* GUI; Workarea queue constraints did not apply if changing workarea during job submit.
* Support for local volumes containing non-US (unicode) characters and whitespaces.
* GUI Login; Feedback if unknown E-mail/user. Selects all when entering E-mail.
* Network server proxy support; For client/API endpoints not having Internet access.
* GUI; Improved progress on actions.
* Copy; Handles blocked outgoing ports, attempt lowest ports.
* Copy; Allow files to dissappear during transfer - no crash.
* GUI; Second maximise did not apply.
* Copy; Fixed bugs causing crashes when transfer has finished.
* GUI/API; If authenticated with API KEY, a new session is automatically aquired when the old one expires.
* App;Job search function.
* Portal; A first take dashboard showing jobs.
* Portal; Change password.
* App; Admins does not get to answer questions when modifying jobs/queues.
* API; Support for huge payloads (GZIP).
* App; Improved login and job submit dialogues.
* Copy; Define how a file is determined to be in sync (domain/que settings: transfer_comparison)
* Copy; Preserve ownership on created folders and files (domain/que setting: transfer_attributes)
* Copy; Additional transfer logging (domain/que settings: transfer_log)
* Improved detailed job view.
* Web transfer downloads; A direct download web link is provided in E-mail if package less than 2GB. Supplies a ZIP with contents.
* Error and warning codes; Specified in admin manual, displayed on jobs upon failure. Global warnings/error codes shown in GUI.
* Improved detailed job view.
* Optimizations; Old inactive clients are kept offline in database until needed.
* App; window resize bug fixes.
* User invite; Links to app installer were removed by mail provider, fixed by linking to new web "app" section.
* Fixed bug when size were calculated wrong if files on multiple shares.
* Python API.
* Command line interface (CLI).