Accsyn pricing models
What is the price?
Accsyn is a SaaS (Software as a Service) were you pay a monthly fee to be able to use service - ensure integrity of your file transfers and get access to latest software updates. The pricing depends on the type of subscription and other special terms agreed upon signup.
For up-to-date pricing, please refer to our homepage: https://accsyn.com.
How do I obtain a permanent license?
In short we will implement online payment facilities, until then you will have to send an E-mail to email@example.com stating what type of subscription your desire(see below) and invoice/company details.An example:
My this is Jonas from Amazing Corp, we wish to subscribe to Accsyn Standard. Here is our invoice details:
Amazing Corp LtdVAT: 1234567890 (EU customers only)
1 High StreetHammersmith LONDONSW6 6LE UK
We will come back to you with a confirmation, contract to sign and the initial invoice covering the initial subscription period. If the E-mail is different from the account registered demo, we will include bother recipients. Your license will be activated as soon as the payment has been verified by our bank. If the contract is not signed within 30 days, your Accsyn domain will be put on hold.
What types of subscriptions are available and what is included?
We currently offer two types of subscriptions:
- Standard; No limitations on traffic, bandwidth, servers or users. Annual - valid for a year (12 months), effective at payment. Started the next calendar month and auto renews three(3) month before expiry.
- Premium; No limitations on traffic, bandwidth, servers or users. With telephone and chat support, plus option to request features and prioritise bug fixes. Annual - valid for a year(12 months), effective at payment. Started the next calendar month and auto renews three(3) month before expiry.
Please consider this article for more subscription related information: Subscription.
How will we we be invoiced?
We invoice three(3) months at a time, in advance regardless of subscription type.
Example cashflow for a annual signup @ January 11, 2020:
- The initial subscription period will be February 2020 - January 2021, you will gain access to service immediately from signup date.
- The first initial invoice, covering three months, and contract for signing will be E-mailed to you.
- You wire transfer the payment followed by E-mail containing contract (print>signed>scanned).
- We verify the payment and issues the permanent license.
- First day of April 2020, the invoice covering next 3 months period will be issued with a due date set to end of month (30 days). This will repeat every three months.
- First day of November 2020, the subscription will be automatically renewed for next year: February 2021 - January 2022. The invoice covering next 3 months period will also be issued with a due date set to end of month (30 days).
I want to cancel my subscription, how do I proceed?
Send an E-mail from any of the E-mail accounts used during signing of contract, with a written statement that you wish to terminate subscription. If subscription has auto-renewed, you will need to fulfil your payment schedule until it expired as stated in the signed contract.
Giving an example, referring to the cashflow scenario above:
If you end the subscription before November 1st, there will be no auto renew of subscription and it will end at last day of January and you will be obliged to pay invoices covering the months up to that date. If you terminate it November or later after subscription have renewer, you will have to pay for another year ending at January 2022, of course with full access to software during that period.
Where can I see my subscription status?
Logon to your Accsyn and go to the Admin dashboard, find information at the bottom section of page.
Where can I search and download old invoices?
We currently have no search and download of invoices in PDF format, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with a request.